Medov can provide standard, exclusive, thematic, adventure and tailor-made shore excursions to the most beautiful destinations of Italy and Southern France. Our primary goal is to go beyond customers’ expectations and offer excellent service planning and standards.
Our tours give a really special experience, providing an innovative approach to history, culture and traditions, suiting both travellers who have already experienced a cruise and those at their first time or occasional ones.
Locations during excursions or sightseeing tours are always exclusive and the offer is totally tailored to fit the customer’s needs.
Our strenghts are:
- Local presence in all major Italian ports with own offices;
- Careful selection and thorough management of ground suppliers and partners;
- A wide range of customized excursions and programmes. Continuous product innovation (i.e. new destinations, new excursions, new business models);
- Access to exclusive sites;
- Modern, comfortable and safe means of transport;
- International insurance with high limits;
- Focus on specificities and local excellence;
- Qualified staff, multilingual tour leaders and guides;
- Private assistance available 24/7.
Exclusive Roma Express train (Civitavecchia – St. Peter’s, Rome)
Medov exclusively markets the Roma Express, a comfortable, fast and luxury train which connects the Italian port of Civitavecchia to St. Peter’s railway station, 800 metres from the Vatican, the heart of the Eternal City. The short transfer from the ship to the dedicated railway track is operated by shuttle bus, and the train average journey time is 50 minutes – while ordinary trains and buses normally take 90 minutes to cover the same distance.
The train features:
- 5 independent carriages (368 seatings);
- 2 independent compartments for each carriage;
- 1 toilet in every carriage;
- Independent audio system in each and every carriage;
- Air conditioning (American standard);
- Highest safety standards
Medov commercializza in esclusiva il Roma Express, un comodo, veloce e lussuoso treno che collega il porto di Civitavecchia alla stazione di Roma S. Pietro, a 800 metri dal Vaticano, cuore della “Città Eterna”. Il breve trasferimento dalla nave al binario dedicato è effettuato con bus navetta e il tempo medio di percorrenza del treno è di 50 minuti contro i 90 minuti normalmente impiegati dai treni regolari e dai bus.
Il treno ha le seguenti caratteristiche:
- 5 carrozze indipendenti (368 posti);
- 2 compartimenti indipendenti per carrozza (32-40 posti);
- 1 toilette per carrozza;
- Sistema audio indipendente in ciascun compartimento;
- Aria condizionata (standard americano);
- Standard di massima sicurezza.